This is our 4th stay at the Home in Rome and everything was as great as before. Located within a block of the Metro stop, it is easy to get to most of the major sites in Rome. Jada helped with reservations, Dalia packing our lunch for a trip out of the city and Mamma Eva's tart is as delicious as ever. I can not emphasize enough how much these people help us smooth out any wrinkles in our travel plans. This is simply a comfortable and most convenient place to stay in Rome. The service and cleanliness is consistent for more than the 5 years we've been going there you know we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are equipped with air-condition, Color TV, hair dryer and WI-FI internet connection. Prices include good Kosher breakfast, hotel facilities such as daily cleaning of the rooms, TV, frigo bar, open living room with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh drinks and use of the computer with 24hrs internet connection . The apartment is elegant and quiet, located in the very central Jewish area called Piazza Bologna. There is an underground station and many bus lines which take in a few minutes everywhere. Four stops from Coliseum, Capitoline Hills and historical centre, three stops from Terminal main train station, and 1 stop from Tiburtina Station. It is also very easy to go to the Vatican museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Home In Rome Kosher Hotel Rome
- The Home In Rome Kosher b&b