“Would not recommend!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,019 of 1,269 Hotels in Rome
Anaheim, California
“Would not recommend!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The proximity to the train station is all I will give it. It's not in the best neighborhood. There are a lot of questionable people in this area. When we arrived the front desk was empty, we waited until someone came to help. They had trouble finding our reservation. When we checked in, I felt like we were the Griswolds from European Vacation. The room was small and not a lot of space to move around. I had a money belt with some cash in it, never took it out once while we were there (my fiancé had one) and lo and behold cash goes missing after we told the front desk at arrival that we didn't want our room cleaned. There are no "do not disturb" signs to hang from your doors. We could not speak to the manager as we were leaving on a 6AM train the next day and he/she did not arrive until 9. How convenient. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

Smelly bathroom, breakfast in plastic plates, they didnt have pepper but they had salt,receptionists and manager had "attitude". Although some schoolchildren didnt let us sleep all night,they never said sorry. Never again.

• Stayed February 2015
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2015

This hotel have a great location. Near Termini railway station. Near bus stop, subway. Near parking excursion buses. About 25 min. from hotel to Colosseo by feet. About 20 min. to Gallery Borghese and beautiful park there. I lived in this hotel about one week. Staff was helpful and polite. Warm and clean room. But Wi-fi wasn`t free and it was only one minus for me. So, I used the Internet (free) in Macdonalds in front of Termini station. From my point of view this is good hotel for travelers, who doesn't want to spend all day in the hotel but only to spend the night.

Room Tip: low floors because old fashion elevator
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2015

The location is great. Everything else is pretty sad... the room was nice enough I guess but the bathroom exhaust fan was so loud we ended having showers with the light off. A lady was nice but the two young guys working at night were pretty useless.
You will end up paying for quite a bit of money if you don't LOG OUT of the internet. You pay €1 for half an hour, €2 for an hour and €3 for 3 hours.

Lastly and sadly, they provide you with a safe. Please use THE SAFE. The hotel takes NO RESPONSIBILITY of any items lost in the rooms. So if their cleaners want anything (like my phone which I left on the bed) you don't get it back nor will they query their staff at all, which Jackie said "you must have lost it somewhere else".
The DO NOT DISTURB SIGN was ignored everyday and one time the door wasn't shut properly after the cleaner was done.
All in all...keep your items as secure as possible, like you're in a hostel.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

This hotel is just a money grabbing place. They say pay on arrival, but freeze the money from your account, which releases several days after you pay on arrival, so expect to be without a significant portion of money for a while. In general they don't care about the customers, and the hotel itself is not worth it. It DOES NOT DESERVE 3 STARS.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Milan, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

Just one positive thing, position!!
Other than that, for the price you pay and the star classification, not happy!
Not deeply clean, not have ordinary maintenance.. Box shower old dirty and broke like sink and tap, breakfast terrible, just few things to choose from and coffee, cappuccino juices, from an automatic machine!! Cappuccino, espresso from the bar in it? Pay it a part! Quiet noisy even with apparently double glass windows! Not what you except from a 3 stars hotel!

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

I say Dina DON'T! Waited at the front desk for over an hour while they tried locating my reservation. I had a copy on my phone, but they needed there copy. The front desk person took care of everything that came his way and made us wait. Finally he says he has the reservation and how did I want to pay. I show him I've already paid. Finally the manager comes finds the real reservation and asks for my voucher. They don't have free wifi so I can't send him a copy. We were early and stowed out bags for the day, when we got back we couldn't believe our accommodations. There was a school group on our floor and the leaders room was next door. The kids were knocking and in and out all night. Small room hard beds, tiny shower no wifi! The only redeeming factor was the proximity to the Termini less than 5 min walk!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Been to Hotel Dina? Share your experiences!