What is not to love about "Vatican Vista" Here are some reasons that I loved:
1) Location, Location, Location - In the heart of Rome with an actual real Vista of Saint Peters Cupola.
2) The wonderful owners - Rossana and David - they know every single secret of the city!
3) No need for a car - majority of places are walking distance and others easily reachable with public transportation.
I am planning on coming back. Definitively a place to stay if you want a home like experience in Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming B&B overlooking St. Peter's Basilica, Papal Palace, Vatican City, near the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel in Rome, Italy. Apartment in elegant building, accommodation with 2 bright, clean and spacious bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom with shower, one with private shower/tub outside room. Access to kitchen. Each room has air conditioning, free WiFi with computer in hall. Near tourist attractions, transportation, dining, shopping. We can arrange for a driver from/to airports and cruise ships at reasonable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Vatican Vista Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.