Our stay at this hotel was very good!! The rooms are spacious the bed perfect and the bathroom new. I agree with other viewers that the rest of the hotel needs a rennovation as the furniture are quite old but that is not of any importance as long as the room is good. The staff was very helpful and polite. The only thing is that since it is not in the centre of city you take the bus offered by the hotel, you go to the nearest area (Colli Albani) and you take the Metro to go to the city centre. The whole travelling time is 30 minutes which is not bad and the cost is only 1,50 each person for the bus and the train (one way) duration of 100 munites. You can take also the public bus No. 664 or 663 which takes you to the Colli Albani and you can get the tickets from the market behind the hotel. Breakfast was not whuao but sutisfactory. It had the essentials which you need to start your day and it cost only 6 euro per person. Overall I would for sure stay again at Capannelle hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 250 guest rooms. Located just 9 km from downtown, 30 km from FIUMICINO airport and 4 km from CIAMPINO Airport, Shuttle bus service available. Complimentary off site car and pullman parking, on site parking for 280 cars available with a fee, 9 conference rooms with 2000 sqm of total meeting space, outdoor swimming pool and 500 sqm roof with a breathtaking city and Castelli Romani’s view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Capannelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Roma Capannelle Rome
- Domina Roma Capannelle Hotel Conference