We traveled in September 2012 end. Yes, it's correct that in order to reach here from Termini you have to take metro and bus both but that's quite easy to use if you can spare just 40 mins! The surrounding are is very calm. The rooms are good, comfortable and clean. As mentioned by few persons over here, in order to reach here, get down at Colli Albani (Metro Line A) and take bus # 663 or 664 (One of them, I think 663, will drop you at the backyard of the hotel and the other one on the main road from there it's just couple of minutes walk to the hotel).
I didn't find breakfast that good. The fruits section was great but other than that was a bit on the down side. Not at all upto 4 star standard!
There are couple of nice pizzerias nearby and a Toddy's.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Roma Capannelle Rome
- Domina Roma Capannelle Hotel Conference
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 250 guest rooms. Located just 9 km from downtown, 30 km from FIUMICINO airport and 4 km from CIAMPINO Airport, Shuttle bus service available. Complimentary off site car and pullman parking, on site parking for 280 cars available with a fee, 9 conference rooms with 2000 sqm of total meeting space, outdoor swimming pool and 500 sqm roof with a breathtaking city and Castelli Romani’s view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Capannelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.