We (me, my partner and 10 years old son) spent in this hotel 4 days. I didn't expect nothing luxurious when paid £150 with breakfast and I have been really nice surprised. The room and bathroom specious, and clean. Shuttle bus is a fantastic idea, and we used this service everyday with no problems at all (always on time). WiFi works fine in the whole building. The only issue was the breakfast - tasty but monotony. Rome is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 250 guest rooms. Located just 9 km from downtown, 30 km from FIUMICINO airport and 4 km from CIAMPINO Airport, Shuttle bus service available. Complimentary off site car and pullman parking, on site parking for 280 cars available with a fee, 9 conference rooms with 2000 sqm of total meeting space, outdoor swimming pool and 500 sqm roof with a breathtaking city and Castelli Romani’s view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Capannelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Roma Capannelle Rome
- Domina Roma Capannelle Hotel Conference