“Misleading website and previous traveler reviews” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crazy Holiday Bed & Breakfast

Crazy Holiday Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Crazy Holiday Bed & Breakfast
You added Crazy Holiday Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Via Magna Grecia, 103, 00183 Rome, Italy   |
Ranked #2,514 of 2,892 Rome B&B and Inns
Saratoga
“Misleading website and previous traveler reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2007

This is one of those Italian establishments where you check-in at one place, but they drive you to another hotel because the first place "was full" but "we're taking you to a better one." The attractive hotel website was nothing like the room we got. The traveler reviews on tripadvisor.com and hostelworld.com stated that there was "a kitchenette, a wonderful breakfast at the bar, and a spacious bathroom." There was no kitchenette, breakfast was just bread and tea/coffee, and the bathroom was so small that you couldn't shower without brusing your elbows or causing a flood. When I wrote about my experience on a travel website, I received two personal emails from this hotel telling me that I was "very stupid" and "I ate your stupid smile." I do not recommend this hotel because what was offered on their website did not match what we got and for the way they handled customer dissatisfaction so unprofessionally.

Stayed June 2007

Paisley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2007

This accommodation is excellent value for money and is in an ideal location.The metro is very close and easy to use to travel around.
I have just returned with my husband and two friends from this b & b. We stayed for 4days and enjoyed every minute.We were given vouchers to use at the cafe downstairs for our continental breakfast which was a good idea,although we had use of a kitchen which was good to make a coffee etc.when we arrived back after a day seeing the sights.
I would definately recommend this b&b.and if you ask for room 1 or 2 you will have en-suite facilities.Room 1 is a bit noisy as it is facing on to the very busy road,but after the 1st night you get used to it.

Stayed April 2007
armenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2006

Offers clean, spacious and comfortable lodging in a great location. The rooms include air conditioning, safety box . The location, about 10 minutes from The Colosseum is great for site seeing. It is in a safe area near restaurants and small groceries. It is convenient to bus and train transportation. The hosts were very friendly and helpful, and generous . We highly recommend the Crazy Holiday to anyone looking for a bed and breakfast near the Colosseum or for that matter anywhere in Rome. You will not be disappointed!! It is very clean and new and all the rooms have private bathroom.

Stayed December 2006

Been to Crazy Holiday Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!