“People watching” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harry's Bar

Harry's Bar
Via Vittorio Veneto 150, Rome, Italy (Ludovisi / Via Veneto)
39 6 484643
Improve this listing
Ranked #542 of 1,442 things to do in Rome
Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“People watching”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Enjoy a drink or snack at the top of Via Veneto near Villa Borghese. Harry's has wined and dined lots of rich and famous who's photos are on display. Great coffee and one of the best bathrooms in allof Rome

Visited May 2012

• Greek first
Virginia, USA
31 attraction reviews
“Save your money (unless you have some to burn)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Harry's Bar is in a fantastic location at the top of the Via Veneto, with lovely patio dining or drinks. The drinks are very expensive, in my opinion not worth the experience. There are plenty of nice bars around with reasonably priced drinks.

Visited July 2012
Stavanger, Norway
19 attraction reviews
“OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Yes, its expensive, but me and my wife thought the drinks where quite good. We only had 1 drink each, but where served complimentary snacks on the side. Our waiter was not too quick but professional. Next time we shurely will try the food as well. Not the best drinks or service we had, but an experience, since this is a very special bar:)

Ely, England, United Kingdom
“A night to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

The staff at our hotel recommended Harry's Bar and although the food is on the expensive side and the portions small for a growing man the wonderful service and the location and history make this a total dinning experience. We ate outside and then moved inside and were treated to a Saturday night around the piano. It was my partner's birthday, but I was nervouse about approaching the female singer to ask her to sing "happy birhday" and the waitress to provide a cake as I wasn't sure if it was just a bit too posh for that kind of thing but they did it happily and it provided the highlight of our trip. A wonderful night and as a trained silver service waitress I know good service when I receive it!

Torino, Italy
3 attraction reviews
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I ate at Harry's for lunch and found the food and service quite good while staying at the Grand Flora across the street. However, when we showed up for dinner two nights later with our two-year grandchild, we were treated like beggars. We asked for a table for four adults and one bambina. The staff screwed up their faces and suggested we look at the prices of the menu first. We've eaten at restaurants around the world from the Four Seasons to Jean George, and I've never been treated so rudely. Obviously families and children are unwanted at this "high class, no class" restaurant.