What a fantastic campsite! We camped in a small tent here for 4 nights and had a great time. The sites were small but large enough for a car and a small tent. The bathrooms were clean and the free shuttle bus to the train station was a fantastic service. We never had to wait long to get to or from the station. It took about half an hour or so to get from the train station to the city (you change trains once to get to the centre of Rome).
Our most favourite thing about this camp site was the onsite restaurant and shop. We ate here most nights of our stay. The food was delicious, reasonably priced, and there was a good variety. My husband celebrated his birthday during our stay and one of the staff came and sang happy birthday to him in Italian. It was the highlight of his day! The staff are very friendly and helpful too and there are three computers with access to the Internet.
I would recommend this campsite to anyone - it was the best one we stayed at in Europe during our month camping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Shuttle Bus from Happy Camping to the nearby Metro station of Prima Porta, which allows to reach the old city center (Piazzale Flaminio) in just 18 minutes. Completely new bungalow with or without bathroom with or without kitchen. All with small private garden. Swimming pool for adults with fully equipped solarium + supervised swimming pool for children (open from May to September). Bar with porch and T.V. room, market, pizzeria and panoramic restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Happy Village & Camping reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Happy Village And Camping
- Happy Village & Camping Hotel Rome