I must confess that I am a hotel snob. This hotel, however, lives up to my expectations. From the instant we were greeted at the front door, my partner and I felt welcomed and appreciated. Imagine my surprise when a credit card was not required at check in! The public rooms in this mansion hotel are elegant and comfortable at the same time. I did take some time to admire the Oriental rugs and beautifully framed antique prints. Our room was well-appointed, comfortable and featured a small balcony overlooking a park. The bathroom was large by European standards. I must also note the air conditioning system was superb given that it was so hot during our stay in Rome. The breakfast spread was delicious and featured home-made preserves and freshly baked cakes and breads. A hot, delicious made-to-order breakfast was also offered. The hotel features a small, charming garden that you can overlook from the open French doors in the public spaces, Finally, it is true--there was a complimentary honor bar in the public living room AND in our room! Unbelievable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, T4B, Escapio, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome