You approach the door, ring the bell, and are welcomed in by a smiling staff member. The guest rooms (and there are only twelve) are large, lovely, and include a free mini bar which is replenished each day. The house is gorgeous with wide hallways, beautiful staircases, antiques including wall hangings and artwork. Breakfast includes organic eggs, fresh-squeezed orange juice, beautiful pastries, cheese, meat, bread. In the evening you can go into one of the lounges and enjoy the open bar which includes high-end Scotch, prosecco, and snacks. We will never again stay anyplace else in Rome. The location is great with everything near by. The staff arranged a Vatican tour for us and helped in every possible way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, T4B, Escapio, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome