- Free mini bar replenished every day
- free breakfast
- staff that greets you everytime you walk in and out. They also helped with calling and booking restaurants, spa treatments etc.
-Internet was on/off.
- The room is very warm, the good thing is we can open the window to cool it off.
- There was no room service option, and because my husband was sick I had to run out to get food at night, rather than just calling room service
I would actually give this hotel a 3.5 out of 5 if I can, overall the service was excellent and with the free daily mini bar and breakfast it is value for money. The hotel looked quite old though (look, some would say 'charming' and maybe if you like the old world feel it would have been nice. But for a couple who like sleek, modern design it's probably not what we are after) but it's very well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Diocleziano is a 35 bedrooms hotel located in the heart of Rome. Hidden in a quiet street behind the Diocletian Baths (Terme di Diocleziano) it is the perfect spot where to start touring the Eternal City. Rooms are well equipped with toiletries, free minibar and complimentary internet connection. The Hotel offers a full breakfast buffet in the morning and a small gym and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Diocleziano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diocleziano Hotel Rome