My husband and I stayed here for four nights. Believe all the reviewers who said this is a brilliant location. When we checked in (jetlagged from New York), we asked for a quiet room and were given a room on the 1st floor (technically 2nd floor in the U.S.). It was not exactly quiet, so we asked to be moved. The staff was accommodating and went out of their way to move us to a much preferred room on the 4th floor. Breakfast was nice. This was a great base to explore Rome. Recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Roman Forum Hotel
- Inn At The Roman Forum Hotel Rome
- Hotel At The Roman Forum
- At The Roman Forum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a few steps from some of the oldest and most precious ruins in Rome, including the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, this Inn member of the small luxury hotels of the world with a 5 stars service boasts charming views of the Campidoglio,Palatin Hill , Roman Forum,Venice Square . It is represented by Small Luxury Hotels of the World and is the only luxury residence in Rome which actually houses Roman ruins inside it. At the entrance, a passageway leads you to a Cryptoporticus; an exquisite stone gallery with engravings that can be traced back to 2,000 years ago. The five stars service accommodations are carefully decorated in a modern style and are luxuriously furnished. On the roof terrace you can enjoy free snacks from 17:00 to 20:00. This inn is pet friendly ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn At The Roman Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.