I could not have made a better choice than B&B Orti di Trastevere for my week in Rome, I absolutely loved the place! Brothers Edoardo and Maurizio are simply the nicest, friendliest and most welcoming hosts one could ever wish for. And my, are they clean! Everything is kept spotless and I tell you, I am a neat freak so this is no mean praise.
The location of the B&B, in the middle of the vibrant Trastevere district, is a huge bonus for travellers. It is convenient to get to by bus or tram (the stops are just round the corner), and equally convenient when you want to head downtown. Trastevere is chock-a-block with great, affordable eateries, vintage shops and boutiques, and the atmosphere just has to be experienced to be believed. Also, a very important factor to consider is that the B&B is quite high up, being on the fourth floor in a lovely, well-kept building from the 1920's (if I remember correctly).This, and the fact that there are no tall buildings in front of it, means that all rooms have a stunning view over Trastevere and the historical centre. Every morning I would open my shutters, take in the sight of the city bathed in golden light and say: "Good morning Rome, what shall we do today?" Now for that, Edoardo is your man. He will tell you where to eat, where to shop, where to get the best ice cream and anything else you might need. He simply made my trip! Always kind, always helpful, always making an effort to ensure I had the best of everything.
Breakfast at the B&B was a perfect start for each day, I found nothing missing. There was a selection of youghurts, fruit, two kinds of bread, two kinds of cereal, milk, and a wide selection of jams and spreads, plus coffee, tea, cocoa and orange juice.
When in Rome... this is THE place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orti di Trastevere b&b is found at the 4th floor of a noble building, on Viale Trastevere. Very well connected with airport and train station and very close to the historical centre.We offer to our guests 3 bright double rooms (also as single use or with added bed)with nice views and 2 bathrooms, one for exclusive use and one to be shared between two rooms.The breakfast is various and composed with milk, coffee (long or espresso), tea, juices, bread for toast, jams, nutella, butter, yoghourt, cereals and season fruit. We like to do the best to make our guests living and knowing Rome and lot of its small secrets, offering them our knowledge about directions, nice sights or nice walking and a familiar,clean and punctual service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, T4B, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Orti di Trastevere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere
- Bed & Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere Hotel Rome