Have recently spent 3 nights here as a result of the very good reviews on Trip Advisor,and we were not disappointed!
Our hosts Eduardo and Maurizio were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay,especially on our first day when we arrived late due to my wife suffering a bad fall.
The accommodation is clean and comfortable,the self-service breakfast had sufficient choices,and whilst a shared bathroom is not ideal,it is not a problem unless you are in a hurry!
We were very pleased with the Trastavere area,which had plenty of choices of bars and restaurants,and was not too touristy.
All in all this is an ideal B&B for those who like somewhere small and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orti di Trastevere b&b is found at the 4th floor of a noble building, on Viale Trastevere. Very well connected with airport and train station and very close to the historical centre.We offer to our guests 3 bright double rooms (also as single use or with added bed)with nice views and 2 bathrooms, one for exclusive use and one to be shared between two rooms.The breakfast is various and composed with milk, coffee (long or espresso), tea, juices, bread for toast, jams, nutella, butter, yoghourt, cereals and season fruit. We like to do the best to make our guests living and knowing Rome and lot of its small secrets, offering them our knowledge about directions, nice sights or nice walking and a familiar,clean and punctual service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Orti di Trastevere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere
- Bed & Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere Hotel Rome