We stayed at this hotel with my wife and our 7 year daughter over 2013 New Year holidays. It's a lovely hotel with a nice and cosy atmosphere to it. Private booking of the the spa with ice cold Proseco and fruits on 1 Jan was most certainly a treat. Hotel staff is more than friendly and attentive, and our special thanks go to Splendora, who made our daughters stay a bit more special. It's a nice location, close to public transport, which will take you to all attractions Rome has to offer in reasonable time. Plenty of great restaurants are within a walking distance. I would not hesitate to recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome