We loved our stay at Trilussa Palace. It was as close to being in the centre of Rome without actually being in the centre. A quick tram ride (5-7 minutes) and you could walk to the many beautiful historic sites that Rome has to offer.
The hotel was charming - it wasn't a huge place so it felt rather intimate. The staff were wonderful. The concierage helped us with our luggage, the front desk recommended many wonderful restaurants and made reservations for us, gave us directions, etc. They all spoke good english which was good for us.
The breakfast was ok. I'm not a big buffet person to begin with so my review of breakfast is relative to this fact. We arrived at 9 am every morning and by then we were left with slimmer pickings. The freshly baked croissants made up for anything else that was lacking. The dining room staff were very friendly and most helpful (quick to bring you a fresh cappuccino).
The hotel room was bigger than what I was expecting. The beds were SO comfortable - I slept like a baby. The rooms were nice and quiet, and very well maintained.
We had less than a week to plan our trip to Rome so it wasn't a lot of time to research. We narrowed down our choice of hotel using the ratings and reviews on Trip Advisor. We liked what we read about this hotel and decided to book - we were so pleased with our choice. We would highly recommend this hotel to anybody traveling to Rome. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome