May be some people like this place but we didn't.
- bad value for money
- rooms are old, especially WCs
- very Far from city center, we spent about 40 min by light train.
My advise - look for the places closer to the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A welcoming atmosphere, where experience and professionalism ensure a pleasant stay for the most demanding clientele. The many facilities and the warm and relaxing atmosphere will attend to your needs during your stay in Rome.Your Roman Holiday or your business trip can start right at our Hotel, from where you can reach all important parts of the city directly from the Metro station only a few yards away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Sisto V reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sisto v Hotel