“My favorite Hotel in Rome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma

You added Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma to your Saves list
Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Filippo Turati 171 | (Esquilino/Termini), 00185 Rome, Italy (Esquilino)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #596 of 1,269 Hotels in Rome
Brunn Am Gebirge, Austria
“My favorite Hotel in Rome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

great Hotel. Very good location, next to Termini station and within walking distance to some attractions, shopping streets and good Restaurants. The rooftop is a green Oasis, with a large pool, a Restaurant and Bar and has a great view. After a long walk through Rome, this is a real good place to rest. the Rooms are very extraordinary and full of crazy ideas. the staff was extremely friendly and very helpful as well. nothing to complaint, will defenitely come back.

Room Tip: the rooms facing Termini station are a bid noisy, but still acceptable.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

A lovely hotel based a few minutes walk from local attractions. The staff wee friendly and kind and spoke good English. The rooms wee clean and spacious and they got cleaned everyday during our stay. The taxi service was very good I would definitely recommend this from the hotels reception the roof top pool was lovely also. The train station is a bit rough at night but a few minutes walk and you are out of the hustle and bustle I wouldn't walk alone there at night. All in all I will definitely be returning to rome and would definitely use this hotel again.
Thanks for a lovely stay :)

• Stayed April 2015
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Good:The hotel is pretty convenient to lots of attractions and only a block away from the Roma Termini rail station. The lobby is modern/cool looking.

The "good to know": The beds are hard; however, that's been my experience with a few beds in Italy, so it may be the custom. I opted for an upgraded room with a train view. The windows are not sound proof, so you will hear the trains. I didn't hear them at all over night and had to wake up early for a flight, so I didn't mind it.

The Bad/Ugly: My room was dirty! There were coffee stains that could've been cleaned, unknown stains in the bath tub (eww),dirt/dust and what appeared to be a leaf coming out of the air conditioning vent.

If dirty isn't enough, after a long day of exploring the city I try to charge my phone only to realize that every electrical outlet in the room is not working. I call down to the front desk multiple times and receive no answer. I finally realize that I have to go down (an inconvenience) to ask them to send someone up to repair it. It was repaired fairly easily, apparently there is exposed wire right above the door (in hallway) that needed to be flickered with. Yes, that made me uncomfortable as well that someone could just walk up & have access to my room's electrical wiring with ease.

The Grateful: I am just happy that I was able to leave unharmed and rash free. Proceed with caution.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Dublin, Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This Radisson Blu definitely isn't a proper 5 star, and not near anything that a tourist would want to see.

Shady neighbourhood. Lazy staff.

On the plus side, nice rooftop pool. If you visit in the warmer months that might make for it for some people.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Bergen
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Very modern. Some good, some just odd. Hard beds where we slept, but that's us. OK breakfast. Like the possibility for ordering 'real' coffee. Front reception very helpful in recommending good, nearby restaurant first evening. Neighbour to the Central rail station, but no disturbing noise derived from that.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Gianluca_Capone_GM, Direttore at Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,
thank you for reviewing your stay and for appreciating our hotel.
We hope to welcome you again in the future.
best regards

Gianluca Capone
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

When I first arrived to the hotel, first impressions were good. Seems clean and modern.
When I wanted to check into my room, I did specifically ask for a room not facing the train station, but they said rooms were not ready yet (since I arrived early) so fair enough. I came back later and checked in and only to find that they did not adhere to my request and gave all the rooms away and ended up with a room facing the train station.
So I thought i guess I can tolerate a bit of train noise.

I got to my room and found that the bathroom light wasn't working. I called Maintenance to get someone to come up and waited an hour. Then I tried to call again...after another hour still no sign. So they had wasted my time in waiting for them when they could have told me if no one was coming.

I found that rude and wasted holiday time when I could have been getting on with other things.

Also, the hotel isn't that special. It's modern and compact, but there is no wow factor.

The area was worn down a bit but still very convenient.

This is my first night here as I wrote this review and I would leave if I could be bothered but since it's just 3 nights I think I'll tolerate it for now.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma? Share your experiences!