Lorenzo, the owner is very accommodating. He made sure we had a great stay in his bed and breakfast. He also explained all the sights to see in Rome. He's a hardworking guy. He does all the work. :) From breakfast to cleaning the room.
Our rooms are ok, spacious enough. But it can get hot, and if you request for an aircondition, you'll be charged 8euros a night. Rome is a warm city. The dates we stayed were the hottest in Rome i think, so imagine us sweating while sleeping. We tried to open the windows, but we can't sleep bec. of the noise.
Everything you need is there, an adaptor, an in-room safe (which we didn't use), hair dryer, wifi (though it goes off between 8pm - 7am). The bathroom is ok, but the shower area is relatively small.
The place is secured. Guests remain quiet specially at night. Breakfast is served in your room at your preferred time. Earliest is at 7:30am.
Will i comeback again....yes. =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Downtown Accomodation is a great value, comfortable, friendly and safe accommodation next to the Coliseum and the Roman Forum. From the place you can reach the Colosseum and the Roman Forum in less than a two-minute walk. Thanks to its enviable position Downtown Accomodation provides the ideal place in the heart of the eternal city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Rome Downtown Accomodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rome Downtown Accomodation Hotel Rome
- Downtown Accomodation Rome
- Downtown Accomodation Hotel Rome