Our stay at Al Colonnato di San Pietro B&B was really lovely. We stayed only 2 nights and we were very sad to leave. All the reviews are absolutely accurate, the room was very big and spotless, very high standard. The breakfast was also really good, lots to choose from, fresh fruit salad, hot croissant and lots more every day. Maria Rosa and Meldi are both lovely and helped us a lot with very good suggestions on where to go, transports and where to eat.
In future I will definitely go back and would recommend this place to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is located 100 metres away from Saint Peter's Cathedral.The flat which has been recently refurbished was designed by an excellent architect. The windows equipped with air gap glassess, the solid wooden furniture, the beds equipped with wired bed frames and orthopaedic mattresses, the anallergic fabrics, the safe, the minibar and the foldway tables, they make the really comforting B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome