My wife and I passed 8 nights at this B&B. What can I say? I have no words to describe this place, Rosa Maria and Meldi did everything they could to make our stay there just perfect.
The B&B is in a short walking distance to the Vatican, In 2 minutes walking you are at Saint Peter's square, Besides, the bus stop is just in front of it, and you can go to the rest of the city very easily. Rosa Maria was tireless to help us with tips to go to the monuments, museus, churches...
The breakfast is excellent: fresh fruits, cappuccino, hot croissants, and much more. We stayed in the room with a bathroom inside (the green room), and it was spotless. The towells were changed daily, and the cleaning was amazing.
I'm already missing Rome, and the next time I visit this city, I'll stay al Al Colonnato de San Pietro again doubtless!
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is located 100 metres away from Saint Peter's Cathedral.The flat which has been recently refurbished was designed by an excellent architect. The windows equipped with air gap glassess, the solid wooden furniture, the beds equipped with wired bed frames and orthopaedic mattresses, the anallergic fabrics, the safe, the minibar and the foldway tables, they make the really comforting B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Venere, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.