“Beautiful place!Very good!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4,709 of 8,753 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Buffet, Late Night
Description: A new structure located in the center of Rome, a welcoming environment is cared for, to spend pleasant evenings with friends.Do you expect every night with our appetizer which starts from 18:00, to enjoy a good cocktail and tease tasty dishes from our buffet ... Open-We will keep you company throughout the night, in your after dinner, after the theater, before going to go crazy on disc, or simply to drink something unique with us.And if you have found us through tripAdvisor for you one free shot.Una nuova struttura situata al centro di Roma, un ambiente accogliente e curato, per passare piacevoli serate con gli amici.Ti aspettiamo tutte le sere con il nostro aperitivo che parte dalle 18:00, per gustare un buon cocktail e stuzzicare piatti sfiziosi dal nostro Open-buffet...Vi terremo compagnia per tutta la notte, nei vostri dopo cena, dopo teatro, prima di andare a scatenarvi in disco, o semplicemente per bere un qualcosa di unico insieme a noi. E se ci hai trovato tramite tripAdvisor per te uno shot omaggio.
“Beautiful place!Very good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend decided to go on vacation a week in Rome.
By chance we went from Via Giovanni Giolitti,because is near the Termini train station...we had just got off the train and we were going to the hotel where we were staying.
As we walked we noticed right away this place, as there was in a lot of people, especially tourists.
Since we were tired of the trip, we decided to stop and get something to drink...
I can tell you that we have done very well!!!
The cocktails are very good, great music and it is also very cheap (€ 7 for a cocktail and buffet open)...Elly is the barman, and is a very sociable guy, polite and funny too ... makes you do too much laughter.
10 and praise to the barman!!!!
The staff is very friendly, fast and very careful, you are immediately at ease.
Free Wi-Fi
The place is very nice, perfect for an evening with friends with good music.In fact, I and my friend we spent every night of our stay in Rome in this beautiful lounge bar.
For sure the next time I'll be back in Rome, I will come to this beautiful place, and I'll take many other friends.

I recommend, if you come to Rome and you are in the area Termini station (Via Giovanni Giolitti 345) go to Arex cocktail bar.
I recommend it!!!