“Skip” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Hong Kong, China
“Skip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Given it is august and most of the good restaurants were closed for holidays, we wanted to grab something quick near our hotel on the same street. Overall....Poor service/attitude, pasta could have used more sauce. I'm sure they don't really care about the food or service given they will have loads of customers due to their location being close to the Spanish steps. They will charge you for the bread.

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Good food, good price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Had a meal here with the family. Very nice. Only downside was the cars coming past and the Romany musicians. Can do without street vendors/entertainment when eating.

Visited August 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Terrible! Avoid, keep walking to another restuarant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Not sure a Trip Advisor review will make much of a difference. Most people are probably like my wife and I and chose what we thought would be a nice restaurant while walking in the Spanish Steps area.
I've had better Italian at Olive Garden. On top of the average food, the service is TERRIBLE. I thought at first we were being condescended to because we are Americans. Nope, these guys are A-holes to everyone except the party that appeared to be local regulars.

Skip this place. Is terrible

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good food, Service average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great location a block from the spanish steps means this restaurant is never empty. The food was tasty however the service just couldn't keep up. While we were there 3 tables cancelled their orders and left due to long waits for food or unable to just get someones attention. We asked several servers for the bill but in the end went inside to the cashier to pay as it never came. There are so many restaurants in this area that I wouldn't bother with this one.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Probably the worst restaurant experience I have ever had. The food was almost average, I guess, but the service was terrible. I asked my wife to order a beer for me while I went in search of a cash machine. When I got back, I had a 0,2 l beer which at 7 euros worked out at the most expensive beer I have ever had. Even in my native Norway, beer prices aren't that steep. For 15 minutes, we tried to attract the waiter's attention so I could order food (they had already ordered). When he finally deigned to come, I ordered food and a 0,4 l beer (9 euros). When the beer at long last arrived (after we had asked about it several times, and gotten exasperated "it's coming, don't fuss" answers from the waiter), I had almost finished eating my meal. My son thought his meal was "adequate", the only reason I did not put this down as a zero. When we asked for the bill, we had to wait another 10 minutes before it arrived. For the first time in my life, I did not leave a tip.

• Visited July 2014