“Honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #403 of 727 activities in Rome
Singapore, Singapore
“Honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I wanted something exceptional for our honeymoon but to be honest we did not expect such great experience in Italy through Raluca Vision !!
It was a fantastic and wonderful experience right from the beginning through the end. It was a true VIP experience in beautiful and so romantic Rome. It has really exceeded our expectations. Food, Wine tasting, cooking class ...a true concierge service !
Besides, we are also very much into the Art and Culture and I was really impressed by their service;
Will recommend to my friends .

Visited April 2013

Puerto Rico
“Honeymoon at Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

A very good friend of mine recommended us using Raluca Vision to help us coordinate our Honeymoon to Italy and it was the best decision ever. We are a young couple so we wanted a more elite and fun experience that normal tour guides could offer. From Shopping tours, excellent restaurant reservations, hotel recommendations, dinning, Christian tour etc... everything was exquisite. Made our Honeymoon more I ever imagined. Already considering making it a yearly tradition. Totally recommend them.

AG & Momo

Visited July 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“FASHION TOUR IN ITALY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've traveled to Italy on previous occasions to enjoy the city and it's history. But this year I wanted to do something different and learn about their fashion. So I took a fashion shopping tour with stylist Raluca. It was amazing to see clothes from famous designers and to be able to get advise from an expert. It's a must do experience!!!

Visited March 2013