1) Location-> Very close to metro station Cavour (via Leonina), as well as to bus station (Nazionale/ Quirinale). Safe place, not afraid to walk late at night. Just 10 mins from Colosseo.
2) View -> You can see Colosseo from the whole Via dei Serpenti.
3) Service -> 24h service, very helpful and polite staff. Fluent english.
4) Breakfast -> A great deal of breakfast variety
5) Bathroom -> Nice, clean bathroom with a lot of space for storage (cupboards).
1) Bed -> Bad mattress and pillows
2) Internet -> Bad wifi signal
- Also Known As:
- Anfiteatro Flavio Rome
- Anfiteatro Flavio Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This cozy and comfortable accommodation is located in a 17th-century Roman mansion in the heart of Rome, a stone's throw from the Colosseum (also known as the Anfiteatro Flavio), the Imperial Forum, Via Nazionale, the Spanish Steps, Via del Tritone, Piazza Venezia, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Barberini and the Via Veneto. The hotel has recently been refurbished and has 21 comfortable and elegant rooms, each of which is named after a Roman emperor. Every room is equipped with: Private bath, Direct telephone, Color TV, A/C and Central Heating, Fridge, Hairdryer, Safe Box ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Anfiteatro Flavio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.