“Perfect place to stay in Rme” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cibele Bed&Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cibele Bed&Breakfast
You added Cibele Bed&Breakfast to your Saves list
Via Leonina 80, 00184 Rome, Italy (Monti)   |
Special Price
€30 off room rate
Ranked #21 of 3,085 Rome B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
msia
“Perfect place to stay in Rme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is one of the best accommodation that we had in our recent trip to Italy. It is strategically located within the heart of Rome, surrounded by lovely restaurants and next to the colosseum and Metro station.The rooms are spacious and well designed, and more importantly, the host - Giuseppe, is just brilliant, kind and helpful, which made our stay in Rome extremely comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you Giuseppe for your warm hospitality. Cibele is definitely our first choice of accommodation for our future trip to Rome and we will recommend your lovely apartment to our friends.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Wilson,

I am the one who has to thank you: for your lovely company, for your kindness and respect, for the pleasant morning spent talking about Rome and its marvels.
Your words and compliments about Cibele and the daily effort I put in to delivering a good service are much appreciated: the fact that you have noticed and recognize all the small details put in Cibele, her services and location fill my heart with great pride and satisfaction.

Thank you very much again and come back soon to visit us...unless I'll come and visit you first in Amsterdam!

Wish you all the best
G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

A lovely b&b located on a cute and vibrant street with many places to eat and drink nearby. Also very close to tourist spots including the Colosseum. The accommodation itself is beautifully designed; minimalistic and homely. Every detail of the property has been carefully considered, with wonderful lighting and each piece of furniture thoughtfully selected. Comfortable bed and great bathroom. Truly loved my stay here, and would definitely return if I get the chance to visit Rome again. Have already recommended Cibele to friends, who are visiting Rome this weekend. Thank you Giuseppe!

Room Tip: The b&b is located in a residential building, look for the name 'Giuseppe' on the interc...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Lulu,

I'm so deeply grateful for your wonderful description of Cibele and her features that it seems difficult to find the right words to express it!
All of my efforts have been perfectly interpreted by your description of Cibele and her surroundings and you cannot even imagine how much satisfied it makes me feel the fact that you noticed all the small details, even the different lighting atmospheres.
Thank you very much for this wonderful review, your lovely company and your kindness, it has been my immense pleasure to host you and I hope I will have this occasion again (and I hope I will be able to come and visit you in London as soon as possible...I miss it).
Wish you all the best,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Without a doubt the best accommodation I have ever stayed in whilst on holiday.
Cibele b & b is really friendly, perfectly clean and modern. The atmosphere is very relaxed and welcoming, Giuseppe is a brilliant host and will do anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. He is really helpful and friendly, which made the experience so great. I have never felt so at home in accommodation. Breakfast is great, really sets you up for the day.
The rooms are decorated to a really high standard and are very comfortable, there is always hot water available, which is perfect.

The location could not be any better, you step out of the door an in 30 years you turn a corner and can see the Colosseum. Location is so important in Rome as you do so much walking on uneven streets so the perfect location saves your feet and money in transport, perfect location. Also surrounding the b & b are some lovely local restaurants.

We had an incredible time in Rome that was really enhanced by this B & B, we will be staying again and recommending to our friends. Cibele is perfect if you want a comfortable stay in a great location and fantastic service. I cannot fault it.

Thank you Giuseppe for a wonderful stay. We really look forward to staying with you again. you have a fantastic B & B.
Louise and Joel.

• Stayed April 2013
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Louise and Joel,

I have no words to say how proud you make me feel and how thankful I am for that!

Your review and all the beautiful compliments you have written fill my heart with great satisfaction: my main goal, to ensure that my guests, especially enthusiastic and kind guests like you, live a really enjoyable experience in Rome, has been reached! It is really difficult to express in words what I feel!

I will keep on providing always better services and I hope I will have the chance to host you again in the future...itv will be my great pleasure!

Coburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

First of all:
'Mile Grazie' Giuseppe for an unforgettable stay at your great property within the heart of Rome (Monti).

Anyone that is interested to experience the real and authentic atmosphere of Rome - far away from the typical touristy places / hotels - needs to spend a couple of days at 'Cibele'.
This property is in perfect conditions with modern interior at high quality.
From the outside it is about a typical ancient building in proximity (walking distance) to anything like restaurants, cafe, public transportation and highlights of Rome (Colosseo, Forum etc.).

Besides the property, the owner really takes care of his visitors, whether it is a nice breakfast, tips and stories about Rome or just chitchatting: "Perfect hospitality" would be understated.

I hope that Cibele will keep his uniqueness and the spirit. In case of another visit to Rome, my option for accomodation is (and will be) only the perfect surroundings of 'Cibele'!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Markus,

I do not have words...sorry...I do not think that exist words that can correctly express my gratitude for this wonderful review.
The fact that experienced and enthusiastic travelers like you and Tina enjoyed and, most of all, felt the atmosphere and the Spirit of Cibele means the world to me.

I hope I will have the honor in the future to host you and to share those pleasant moments with you again.

Thank you very much for everything, I wish you all the best,
Giuseppe
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

it was definately a great vacation that we had for a long time. you can visit everywhere just by walk...two minutes to collessuem, five minutes to lots of italian restaurants which are the real local ones. the rooms were very clear with extremely comfortable beds. the bath has a relaxing shower with hot water for 24 hours. in winter the heat helps you to relax in your room after a long walk outside, the room also have an airconditioner the your use whenever you want.

besides all of these, you can feel yourself at your home with giuseppe's (the owner of the hotel) genuine hospitality and friendly behaviors.

we, as two couples stayed there for 3 days, strongly recommed you to stay there for your trip to rome. it is more than the photos...thanks to cibele and giuseppe for a wonderfull stay in rome!!

Room Tip: water and earth are the best rooms
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Alpay!!!
It has been a great pleasure to have You guys here!
Me and Hanya are still talking about You and the positive, friendly, enthusiastic feeling and energy You brought at Cibele Bed&Breakfast: Your happy laughs in the morning while sitting at the breakfast table and planning Your new adventure in Rome made me happy and proud!!!
Thank You very much for everything, for Your natural happiness and the kind review!
Come back soon or I will have to come and visit You guys in Istanbul!!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Friendly and warm place also the rooms are modern and classic lines in one. The bathroom was very clean and spacious.
5 minutes walk from metro station cavour, 10 minutes walk from collesium.
Giuseppe is very helpful and friendly.Very very thanks, we had enjoyable time in Rome with him.

"Giuseppe, rüyalar şehri Roma'da rüya gibi bir mekanin kapilarini bize açtigin icin cok tesekkurler. Samimiyetin cok guzeldi. Bizlere gosterdigin ilgi icin ayrica cok tesekkur ederiz. Sabah ozenle hazirladigin kahvaltini cok ozledik gercekten."
Ask cesmesine parami attim, insallah tekrar gelebilirim ;)

Selamlar sevgiler
Hande&Ilker S.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Hande,
Thank You ver much for the kind words!!!
I will never forget the enthusiasm and the big smiles on Your faces when You guys first saw the B&B and Your rooms: that really compensated all the hard work I have put in to it.
Moreover, I will never forget the pleasant tours in the sun through the marvels of Rome and Your curiosity about everything I had to say about our city and culture.
Last but not least, I will never forget our celebration of the New Year: so simple, happy and warm!!!
I hope to see You soon here again: Rome has still a lot to show!!!
Best wishes
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

To be fair, Cibele Bed&Breakfast is probably the best option for a 4-5 day trip to Rome. It's, simply put, two minutes walk away from the Colosseum! The place is well decorated in the "Water, Air, Earth and Fire" concept. The owner, Giuseppe offers the best service I have ever taken!

It is run by a cute couple. They offer their best in order to make you feel at home. You can walk to everywhere, I mean literally, everywhere to be seen in the central of the ancient Rome. It is also just 40 seconds walk away from the "Cavour" subway station and 10 minutes walk away from the Roma Termini, which is the central Train station. (The station which you can find direct train and bus service from the Fiumicino airport).

You may find it a little bit pricey but, when you think about the public transport fees which you'll eliminate simply by staying in the centre of the ancient Rome, it really is worth every Euro you'll pay.

I'll definitely stay there when I come back to Rome again.

Room Tip: The "Air" concept was the most quiet room of the three. But you may lot more space if you...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Your enthusiasm has been the perfect equivalent to all of our efforts to supply an excellent location, comfortable and well-furnished rooms, care and hospitality.
Thank You so much for choosing us, for Your pleasant company, for Your review and for reminding us why we have chosen this job.

Been to Cibele Bed&Breakfast? Share your experiences!