“Best location, perfect for the solo traveller or couple!” 5 of 5 stars

Vaticano84
84 Viale Vaticano, 00165 Rome, Italy   |
Ranked #510 of 2,892 Rome B&B and Inns
Mount Shasta, California
“Best location, perfect for the solo traveller or couple!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been in many different types of hotels and pensions around Italy over many years and I found Vaticano84 to be a perfect combination of a great location and a great bargain. Situated next to the Vatican Museum on Viale Vaticano I was able to quickly walk to St Peter's Square and to the downtown locations within a half hour. The room was quiet and just the right size. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom and shower worked wonderfully. It felt like staying in my own apartment! There was a kitchenette behind large cupboards which allowed me to prepare my own meals when I didn't feel like going out. Free water, both bubbly and natural which I needed very much after walking Rome all day! Plus there is a central kitchen where you can make your own espresso, free of charge, and a cute little balcony to sit out and enjoy the the sounds and sights of the Roman neighborhood, a perfect place to relax and to feel apart of Roman life. The managers Giuseppe and Stefano make sure your stay is perfect from the moment you get off the plane, train or taxi made me feel so welcome. They are now working to open another location on Via di Ripetta on the other side of town for those who want to be closer to the city center. I am sure it will be as great as Vaticano84. I will definitely stay there next time! When I stay in more expensive hotels I always feel like I am paying for luxury that I don't use since I'm out sightseeing all day long. Best deal in Rome!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Vaticano84? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Vaticano84

Address: 84 Viale Vaticano, 00165 Rome, Italy
Location: Italy > Lazio > Rome
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #510 of 2,892 B&Bs / Inns in Rome
VaticanOttantaquattro is your B&B in Central Rome, a stone's throw from the Vatican Museums and a hundred meters from the Metro, to make you feel pampered and served at any time.Four well-appointed rooms, all equipped with wi-fi access, private bathroom, LCD TV, safe and air conditioning.A comfortable and private veranda and a terrace overlooking the beautiful buildings in Rome are dedicated to your relaxation.A young and dynamic staff is ready to satisfy your needs to ensure a peaceful stay and give way to discover the Eternal City.Whether you are in Rome for business or leisure, your B&B is VaticanOttantaquattro. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vaticano84 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Vaticano84, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.