“Food and service are pretty good” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4,366 of 8,545 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pandora is a small restaurant and bar open from 6 am until midnight. Breakfast consists of typical Italian products to be used with a wide range of coffee.At lunch we offer an express kitchen ideal for those who are in a hurry, especially for those who must go to work.Best of Pandora you'll find it in the evening, with our Sicilian Chef, with a variety of traditional dishes based on fish.The staff of Pandora is quite young and friendly and the prices are very modest, with no added fees or service charges extra.We hope you can appreciate the way we cook and serve the customer with care
Singapore, Singapore
“Food and service are pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Located a distance away from the main road, the restaurant was more quiet and tranquil, which was quite welcome. We ordered their swordfish pasta, which was quite good. I ordered steak, but was told that they had run out of it. The staff offered to replace it with a mixed grill, and it certainly looked quite impressive - sausage, chicken fillet, chicken thigh, beef patty, zucchini, potatoes, capsicum, and eggplant. Food was quite good, though a bit oily.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

La Mesa, California
“Nice welcome to Rome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

After an early morning flight from Dublin, we arrived in Rome hungry and a bit tired. We found this place by accident. We enjoyed a couple off beers and delightful Italian fare. Everyone was so kind to us while we were there. We sat outside and watched people walk by.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Surpassed our expectation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I took my wife to Pandora on the strength of what i'd read and was very impressed.

Nicolas , the owner, was very attentive and made my wife's birthday a lovely romantic experience. I'd emailed him before to arrange and he'd organized s perfect table , complete with petals and sparkling wine.

We put our faith with Nicolas' s recommend ation and weren't disappointed. Each course was a surprise, very tasty and good quality.
Finally the desert came out. A masterpiece of art and cuisine.
I left feeling satisfied with good honest cooking

I would recommend Pandora anytime, well done Nicolas and thankyou

“Must have been at wrong Pandora”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I am sorry but the reviews in TA and my experience were diametrically opposed.Things started badly with drinks,the guy forgot us!there were 8 people in the restaurant after waiting 10 minutes I had to ask him for the drinks even though he walked past several times and was clearing a table next to us.I ordered sparkling water for myself ,it was flat!it had no stopper like other bottles on other tables and I thought it had just come from the tap.When he did replace it with another bottle it was ice cold and came with a stopper.Our main courses arrived bit by bit,my daughter had eaten her steak before the arrival of the French fries and the fried veg was cold,it completely ruined our first night.Sorry!

Visited September 2013
“Delicious food and impeccable service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Came at lunchtime during the week after a visit to the Vatican. Initially we were told that they only offer the full menu in the evening, however they were happy to accomdate us and offered the full menu. I'm so glad they did as the food was wonderful. I love pasta and was keen to try some authentic pasta whilst here, I'm so glad I did, off course the stuff back home will now never be as good. I had the swordfish pasta and my partner had a ragu pasta with the most amazing flavors. Normally in the UK pasta dishes tend to taste the same, but the distinction in both dishes was amazing. We then had the house special prawns wrapped in bacon in a delicious sticky sauce with almonds. After we had paid we were treat to a complimentary (delicious) espresso. Wonderful service.

• Visited September 2013