“Great stay in Rome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Time in Rome B & B

Time in Rome B & B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Time in Rome B & B
You added Time in Rome B & B to your Saves list
Piazza dei re di Roma 57, 00183 Rome, Italy   |
Ranked #999 of 2,886 Rome B&B and Inns
KL
“Great stay in Rome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I booked my room through airbnb.com on February 2012. It was perfect and excellent experience!!! I stayed in Roberta's b&b for 4 nights with a friend. We were so enjoy as Roberta take care of our needs very well. She prepared breakfast and provide lot of useful tips and advises for traveling around in Rome. Her house was so warm though it was snowing outside. The bed is comfortable and the house was clean. The location is convenient as it is opposite metro station. It's definitely worth for what you pay.

Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you're looking for a place to stay in Rome that will make you want to come back, look no further. I booked my stay through airbnb.com as part of my 2-week tour of Europe, and I have to say that Roberta made my few days in Rome amazing. Leaving the airport, I was able to easily take public transportation to get to her place, even with quite a bit of luggage. Upon arriving, Roberta greeted me and I even met a few others who were checking in as well. Her place was very clean, bright, and most importantly, comfortable. There was always flyers laying around that listed the major attractions, but even better was having Roberta give her personal opinions on what to do around the city, and what not to waste time on. Every morning, breakfast was ready for us which was a definite plus. We had free wifi, nearby full-service laundry, and some great restaurants within walking distance. I even walked to the Colosseum from her place and it only took about 20 minutes. I knew if there was anything I needed, I could ask and she would have provided it if she could, and you can't get that at a normal hotel. Roberta even took us out to eat at a nearby place, and what more can you ask for than having great conversation over great wine with the host of the B&B that you're staying with? Definitely some great memories and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I booked my room through airbnb.com and couldn't have been happier! Roberta was a fantastic hostess. The room was exactly as shown in the pictures, the whole apartment was neat and clean, and breakfast was delicious! The location is perfect--just across from the metro, but within walking distance to the Colosseum. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Time in Rome B & B? Share your experiences!