This hostel seemed okay on the outside...but don't be deceived! There are several terrible aspects of this place that must be mentioned:
1. First of all we didn't get a key to our room...so we constantly had to be let in by either the other people in the room or track down some guy that works there to let us in.
2. It is so goddamn loud in the mornings, starting at 8 AM because the cleaners are banging around in the thinly walled building and making tons of noise. THEN they bust into your room every day telling you to check out when you have the room booked for 5 days. Not a good way to wake up each morning with a creepy dude staring you in the face.
3. Elevators don't work.
4. Lukewarm showers.
5. Horrible Wifi. You'll have a tenuous connection only if you're staying in a room near the lounge, otherwise you'll have to leave the room and go to the lounge.
AND THE WORST PART OF ALL: THIS PLACE HAS BEDBUGS. I got them the first night I was there and suffered the whole trip and long afterwards. Hopefully I didn't bring any back with me, but they were definitely there, munching away. So...screw this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Hostel Beautiful reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Beautiful Hotel Rome