Once you exit the Metro station, walk towards Piazza Spagna, and the hotel is smack, in the middle, overlooking the Piazza & Spanish Steps!
Some rooms have windows that open onto Spanish Steps; our room had a separate bedroom area, and kitchen/desk area
Kitchen has fridge (including some complimentary drinks like juice/water/milk), stove and cutlery. Rooms are large & bright with very high ceilings. Bathroom has shower only, and very clean.
Spanish Steps is downstairs (beat the crowds before 9am), Trevi is 10 mins away; Patheon maybe 20 mins, Colosseum 30 mins
Heck, we walked back from the Vatican in about 40 mins (with stops along the way for shopping/snacks)
If you're going to pay over EUR200 for a place in central rome, you might as well get a place that's in the middle of everything
- Also Known As:
- Internazionale Domus Hotel
- Internazionale Domus Rome
- Internazionale Domus Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Internazionale Domus is an exclusive guest house overlooking the Spanish Steps in the heart of the historic centre. It features elegantly furnished guest rooms with free internet connection.The exclusive location means you are just a short stroll away from the public park of Villa Borghese with panoramic views over the city. The property is set next to Spagna Metro, bus stops and a taxi rank.All suites and apartments are air conditioned and offer an LCD TV, together with slippers and a hairdryer in the private bathroom. A tea/coffee maker and free snacks are provided.You can enjoy breakfast at special rates at the nearby Babington's Tea Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Internazionale Domus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.