The location cannot be beat. Next to the Spanish Steps and next to the Metro entrance. The inside is beautiful and clean. The rooms are large and accomodating. Cleaning staff everyday were excellent. All the staff, Alex, Daniel, Elizabetta, etc., were very accomodating for restaurant reservations, suggestions, directions, taxis to airport, etc.
The staff is available until 10:00 pm and I found that not to be a problem. Of all the locations I have stayed in Rome, this is the best.. We stayed in a room for four (two teenage daughters), with no problems. Our room literally overlooked the Spanish Steps. The double pane windows blocked the noice but we actually left the windows opnen to hear the activity of the Steps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Internazionale Domus is an exclusive guest house overlooking the Spanish Steps in the heart of the historic centre. It features elegantly furnished guest rooms with free internet connection.The exclusive location means you are just a short stroll away from the public park of Villa Borghese with panoramic views over the city. The property is set next to Spagna Metro, bus stops and a taxi rank.All suites and apartments are air conditioned and offer an LCD TV, together with slippers and a hairdryer in the private bathroom. A tea/coffee maker and free snacks are provided.You can enjoy breakfast at special rates at the nearby Babington's Tea Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Internazionale Domus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internazionale Domus Rome
- Internazionale Domus Hotel Rome