It would be a little confusing to find this place: no sign on the entrance. Need to go to second floor for reception. Room is very big and comfortable, provided everything for morning tea. Place is in great location , feeling as you live in nice bed and breakfast small hotel with very helpful stuff: taxi, morning wake up call, maps, internet- ll were provided. If you wish to live in center of of Rome with address : near Spanish Steps( from your window) and do not care about fancy entrance and name on building: you can choose this place and will be happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Internazionale Domus is an exclusive guest house overlooking the Spanish Steps in the heart of the historic centre. It features elegantly furnished guest rooms with free internet connection.The exclusive location means you are just a short stroll away from the public park of Villa Borghese with panoramic views over the city. The property is set next to Spagna Metro, bus stops and a taxi rank.All suites and apartments are air conditioned and offer an LCD TV, together with slippers and a hairdryer in the private bathroom. A tea/coffee maker and free snacks are provided.You can enjoy breakfast at special rates at the nearby Babington's Tea Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Internazionale Domus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internazionale Domus Rome
- Internazionale Domus Hotel Rome