“Pier to airport transfer” 1 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Transfers from Rome Airport to Civitavecchia Rome Airport to Rome centerTransfers Day Tour from Rome to Amalfi cost,Florence,Siena,ecc...
VA
“Pier to airport transfer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We just completed a Celebrity cruise from Venice to Rome. I had booked two vans with Antonio Cagnoli & Son for the trip to the airport for 8 couples - one van for 8 am and one for 8:30. One van was there early and the other one never came until 9:15 and wasn't big enough for luggage. Calling the office I kept being told that there was heavy traffic. I felt I was lied to during every call. Fortunately we had left a lot of time and still made our flights, but I can not recommend this company at all.

Visited September 2013
Antonio C, Owner at Antonio Cagnoli and Son Day Tours, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
I will try to answer in this review, our customer Retiredinva.
That morning, as I explained in the email that I sent to the client, I explained to him that for the second van unfortunately the road to get to the port there was a big accident and the driver had to wait in that liberated the road.
Unfortunately, this also can happen
Then arrived at the port at 9:15 am in found that they had more baggage than necessary.
and we gave 2 van to reach the airport.
I do not deserve this terrible review.
I'm sorry for what happened.
Antonio Cagnoli & Son

Redondo Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
“Confirm, Confirm, Confirm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We used this company for 3 transfers while in Rome. Airport to Hotel = Perfect. Hotel to Ship = Perfect. Ship to Airport = not so perfect. We had an 8:00 am pickup scheduled to catch an 11:00 a.m. flight but no one was there when we got off the ship. A quick call to the compay and they thought my pickup was at 9:30, although my voucher and prior emails all indicated 8:00. The voice on the other end of the phone call was no help. Fortunately, our driver from the previous transfer was there for another pickup, made a few changes with another driver and took us to the airport where we just made our flight. It was a stressful end to what had been a perfect trip. Sorry, can't give an Excellent on this one. :(

Astana, Kazakhstan
“Excellent service, company and people!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a vacation in Rome at September 2013. This company had provided us round transfers to the city and the day after to port Chivitavechia for cruise. Very good cars and service. Special thanks to Christiano, who waited us about an hour, while we solves problem in the airport with our lost lugagge. Antonio and Christiano was really very helpful and made our trip! I'm highly recommending this company if you need any kind of transfers in Italy. Thank you guys once again!!!

Gatineau, Canada
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife, I with a friend couple used that service in September 2013 to drive us to the port of Civitavecchia for our cruise. The driver showed up on time at our hotel and provided an excellent and professional service at a reasonable cost. All Company's cars have a permit to enter the port and drive people to and from the port right in front of the ship. Way to go. Highly recommended.

Alain and Michele from Gatineau, Quebec.

Montreal, Canada
“Antonio Cagnoli & Son - best transfer service in Rome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We searched the net for transfer services from the airport to Rome, then from Rome to Civitavecchia port for a cruise and from the port to Rome airport. We received several quotes for the 3 transfers and finally selected Antonio Cagnoli & Son for our first transfer into Rome from the airport. On our arrival, there was Antonio with a sign waiting for us. He helped us with our several bags to a clean comfortable sedan and proceeded to point out points of interest en route to our hotel. Based on this warm and friendly service we booked Antonio for our other 2 transfers to and from the port. He was always prompt in responding to our emails, was consistently on time and helpful, reasonably priced, just great to deal with. He is able to bring you and your bags right to the ship and picks you up there as well - no need to take the port shuttle bus. I highly recommend Antonio Cagnoli And Son if you are looking for safe, reliable, clean, comfortable and honest transportation services in Rome. Having dealt with a couple of short taxi trips during our stay in Rome you definitely can't expect that type of service from all transfer services.

Visited August 2013