Being a contributor to tripadvisor I decided to use my fellow contributors advice to guide me in booking for a short getaway to Rome. I read the reviews about the hotel, and I must say it was all true:
- Location is excellent: literally on top of the metro station and around the corner from the bus station
- Staff are great: very helpful, knowledgable and pleasant at all times
- Clean and spacious: for European small city hotels; the Cellini's Junior suite was very spacious and comfortable
- Good value for money: coming in the low season, check the hotel's different offers
- Small and personal: I usually stay in business hotels, so this was a great change, but if you need to do business, there is also wi fi for free 24x7...
Excellent job, keep it up....will definitely come back again...