“Beware of the tourist trap!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Anima E Sapori

Anima E Sapori
Via di Tor Milina 17, Rome, Italy (Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori)
Improve this listing
Ranked #8,102 of 9,253 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
München, Deutschland
“Beware of the tourist trap!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

When restaurant owners will recognize that their scams are not having a future? Since TripAdvisor betraying your customer will backfire immediately on your ratings. So this is one if my rare bad reviews. So our story goes like that:
Our friends chose this restaurant and we met them there. So it was not our choice. Since the waiter recommended a today's special (pasta with fish), I ordered it and believing that it was a good choice. Now guess what happened at the end. I got the most expensive pasta of my life! It was three times more expensive than the other dishes! (Stupid of me not having asked for the price in the first place, I know.)
That alone is not a nice way of treating your customer but the pizzas were burnt and the other cheaper pasta was way too salty. The ambiente was rather that one of a cheap bistro.
In sum: Just take some other restaurant, it doesn't matter which one.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Marion, Ohio
“Another victim of credit card thief”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We also had our credit card stolen. While I did not know how/where it happened, I was reviewing all of my receipts for my credit card fraud form and found the other reviews regarding this same unfortunate event. Putting two and two together, we ate at the restaurant on May 11 and our first fraudulent charge on our card was May 13th. This cannot be a coincidence! I will be turning over this information to Capital One.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“BEWARE!! STOLEN CREDIT CARDS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The day after we ate here last week, our credit card details had been copied and someone had made several thousand dollars worth of fraudulent transactions!! Now that we are back in the US and going through the credit card bill in detail we found other reviews about this restaurant. We also talked to the same guy who was from boston with really good English and certain after he took our card he had copied all the details. BEWARE! do NOT eat here!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Carefree, Arizona
“Beware!!!!!! Credit card thieves!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Warning!!!!! We ate at this neighborhood restaurant on 4/25/13 and upon our return to the states we found out that the waiter had scammed ours and our friends credit card and charged several thousand dollars with it. STAY AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT!!!!!

Visited April 2013
Durham, United Kingdom
“Be careful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Do not elect to take any of the suggestions offered by the staff. Stick to the menu. The food is average at the very best. The house wine is 20euros per bottle.

Visited April 2013