“REAL ITALİAN İCE CREAMMMM” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Bodrum City, Turkey
“REAL ITALİAN İCE CREAMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The Best İce Cream in Rome, maybe even the best in Europa. The taste is STİLL with me. Just next to Trevi Fountain, you can not miss it!! You can have your ice cream and look at the Trevi Fountain. First I forgot the name of the place but thanks to trip advisor I found it quickly. I just want to go to Rome again and try some more İce cream in Gelateria Valentino. I tried some other places but this is the BEST. Go and get it. So many of İce Cream and they are all delicious. This is the real italian İce Creammmm.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
valentino q, Proprietario at Gelateria Valentino, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much and we hope to see you again.valentino

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“so good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We found this gelateria to have the most flavours, and tasted the best. All of the staff are so friendly and helpful, prices are reasonable, this is the only place in Rome we have returned to for seconds (and probably thirds tomorrow) :)

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much and we look forward to see you soon again,hopefully tomorrow,theo.valentino
“Best Gelato in Rome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

For everyday my partner and I were in Rome, we had a gelato (sometimes twice) from Gelateria Valentino. Our hotel is just a few metres away and gelato was from Valentino's was always our dessert. It was by far the best gelato we have had in Italy! The owner and staff are very welcoming, helps that for someone who don't speak Italian, they are nice enough to speak to you in English (although they probably couldn't stand my attempt at the Italian language anyway). My partner always had the same gelato flavour- Caffe, despite the 20 or so other flavours on offer. My favourite is the tiramisu which was delicious although i did add a variety to my usual such as fragola (strawberry) which is equally luscious, as is Cocco (unusual for a gelato flavour) and the cioccolato. Sadly, our stay in Rome was not long enough to sample all the flavours on offer but I'm sure they are all just as good.Reasonably priced, you get many choices of cup and cone sizes. We even had a take-home pack made to take back to our hotel- a steal for 500g for 9 euros...I imagine you can have as many flavours as you want but we only opted for our 3 favourites, you guessed it, caffe, tiramisu and cioccolato! If you visit Rome and the Trevi Fountain is on your must-see sight, just veer off toward your right (if you're facing the fountain), the Gelateria is just a few metres down. Well worth the visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
valentino q, Proprietario at Gelateria Valentino, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Thank you so much and we really hope to see you again on your next visit in rome.valentino
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Excellent gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The various chocolate flavors and the banana are to die for. Owner couldn't be more friendly! Close to That's Amore, a very nice past place, so go he for dessert.

Visited March 2013
valentino q, Proprietario at Gelateria Valentino, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much and we hope to see you soon again.valentino
“Great Gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Hi, I spend three days in Rome with my wife and every day we pass have Gelato at Gelateria Valentino
The owner is very very nice gentleman and very welcome on top the best gelato we have. I advice everyone
Visit Rome to pass by and try the Gelato, specially Coco nut flavor too yummy . Regards dani and dina

valentino q, Proprietario at Gelateria Valentino, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you so much.nice to hear from you and we look forward to see you again.valentino