Stayed for 3 nights with my wife. Hotel is centrally located by the main train station (train to main airport costs 12 Euro per person or you can pay 48 Euro for car service from hotel which was cheaper then taxi from Airport, as that costs 60 Euro - fixed fee) which also is the site for intersection of the two subway lines in Rome as well as a bus terminal. The hotel was going through renovations so if price stays the same it is a good value (we paid 150 Euro per night).
- location 5 minutes away from the main train station and subway stop (location where the only 2 subway lines in Rome intersect - Red and Blue)
- included continental breakfast and internet
- very friendly staff
- very slow internet, it took a while to just check email
- small gym, only one treadmill and stationary bike / free weights but only up to 20 pounds
- last night temperature of the water was fluctuating while taking a shower from cold to very HOT ... likely caused by the ongoing construction / renovation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished Hotel Nord is located in the center of Rome. It faces the new Roman Archeological Museum and is across the square from the Museum of the Baths of Diocletian and the Opera House, and is within walking distance from the Railroad Station. Its charming Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, "La Limonaia", overlooks the baths of Diocletian. The Hotel Nord has 156 Rooms, 3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar, Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and BookIt.com so you can book your Hotel Nord Nuova Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Hotel Rome