As we already came from Venice & Verona and having splurge to both places, we decided to take this hotel because we had few experiences in NH and it was actually good. The price is reasonable. When we book this hotel, we knew that it is not centrally located and with the public transport, it's actually fine.
When we arrived, we took public transport to reach the hotel. It was really a bad idea with the luggages, etc. We were so tired and we find it difficult to find even if we asked the locals (it's also partly our fault as we had no map of the hotel's location). We had to make a long walk in a wrong direction. But when you find it, it's not far from the bus station. It was ok during check-in. We ate sandwiches for snack and it was good. Being very picky about hotel's food, we are always afraid to try the dishes and opt to eat out. But we were very tired and decided not to go out in the evening of our arrival day and had our dinner at the hotel's restaurant. I can't fault the food. It was really good. The breakfast selection is great too. The hotel room is clean and average.
We booked a taxi from the hotel to the airport (1 day in advance from the reception) during our check-out. We were there and the check-out was quite busy. The taxi was late and we had to come back twice to the reception to ask them to call the taxi. The taxi was a no-show and we had to be hard on them to be able to get a taxi as it was raining and we booked one day in advance. In the end, they manage to give us a taxi and our money back and had to run the meter. We had a fixed price before the incident. The location turned out fantastic that day because it was starting to flood in the center during that time due to rain and the traffic was bad. We reached the airport on time. The staff is ok but you have to push them a little bit to get what you want. They supposed to double check the taxi for us and they failed to do so but I am happy that they found a solution otherwise we would have miss our flight.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Villa Carpegna Hotel
- Nh Villa Carpegna Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Carpegna
- Jolly Carpegna Villa
- Jolly Hotel Villa Carpegna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Villa Carpegna is set in a quiet area, just a few kilometers away from Rome's historical center and within easy reach of the Vatican and St. Peter's Square. NH Villa Carpegna offers an attractive alternative for your stay in Rome. Lying just outside the bustling centre, the hotel provides the perfect balance between city life and suburban tranquility. During the warm summer months, guests can lie back and relax around the large swimming pool. Free parking is available for guests. Just a few minutes drive away, the city's main metro line provides access to all major attractions and frequent buses will take you straight to the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your NH Villa Carpegna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.