I booked my 48-hour stay in Sofitel Vill aBorghese based on previous 4/5 star reviews, and I was not disappointed. The concierge staff were very polite and helpful, the room had a great side view of the Vatican, and breakfast had a nice intercontinental variety (not so much for vegetarians I would say). The staff of the breakfast buffet are very
Whenever I call reception to ask for help operating the TV or fixing a Wi-Fi problem, their response was swift and efficient.
One more extra point for this hotel is well-deserved for staff's attention to details. I once asked front office manager, Annalisa, where I can buy more of the delicious chocolate that was placed on the nightstand, and she said it's only supplied to hotels. Not only did she direct me to a chocolatière store that sells similar delicacies, but I was surprised with 6 more pieces of this chocolate when I came back to my room at the end of the day.
Those little touches that make customers feel special and want to come back again to this excellent service.
Thank you Sofitel staff for this pleasant experience.
PS: One thing I couldn't enjoy fully is the rooftop terrace with a magnificent view of the city and the Vatican due to cloudy rainy weather during those days. I'm sure it's a delight to spend time there having drinks and enjoying the sunset when I come back in the Spring.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese Hotel
- Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Hotel Roma
- Sofitel Rome
- Rome Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century palace on a quiest street, minutes from mythical sites and lively neighborhoods. Sofitel Roma is a five-star Rome hotel in the vibrant heart of the "Eternal City" - between Via Veneto, the Spanish Steps, and overlooking the Villa Borghese gardens. It offers 104 elegant guest rooms, including 4 suites with private terraces and balcony, as well as three luxurious meeting rooms. Start the day with an energizing selection of French and Italian specialties at the elegant Restaurant "Le 49".Enjoy delightful drinks and divine Mediterranean cuisine at the splendorous rooftop restaurant "La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge". French-style living and devoted personalized service à l'italienne. Treat yourself to this central Rome hotel - equally suitable for business trips and cultural travel experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Splendia, Otel, ACCOR, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.