Conveniently located near the Villa Borghese gardens and near Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain.
Fantastic views from the seventh floor bar and terrace overlooking St Peter's and the Vatican. Charming, helpful staff. Delicious breakfast with attentive, pleasant service. Thoroughly enjoyed complementary Champagne and lovely nibbles on our first night - a lovely start.
The most amazing bed!
Only gripe was that very little storage in our room for clothes - just three small drawers and very small wardrobe.
High end hotel and was quite expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Roma Villa Borghese Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Rome
- Sofitel Hotel Roma
- Sofitel Rome
- Rome Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century palace on a quiest street, minutes from mythical sites and lively neighborhoods. Sofitel Roma is a five-star Rome hotel in the vibrant heart of the "Eternal City" - between Via Veneto, the Spanish Steps, and overlooking the Villa Borghese gardens. It offers 104 elegant guest rooms, including 4 suites with private terraces and balcony, as well as three luxurious meeting rooms. Start the day with an energizing selection of French and Italian specialties at the elegant Restaurant "Le 49".Enjoy delightful drinks and divine Mediterranean cuisine at the splendorous rooftop restaurant "La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge". French-style living and devoted personalized service à l'italienne. Treat yourself to this central Rome hotel - equally suitable for business trips and cultural travel experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.