This was a great hotel. The rooms were nice and clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a hair dryer and plenty of towels and toiletries.
The hotel is easy walking distance to the Coliseum and the Forum. Also on one corner is a subway station which will allow you to connect to several places (Spanish Steps for example).
Hotel personnel were friendly and helpful and free Wi-Fi is available. We stayed here for three nights before leaving Rome and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Palatino is situated in the heart of the ancient center of Rome, just a short walk away from the Coliseum and Imperial Forums. Close to shopping streets where Rome's most elegant shops can be found and near Termini Railway station, the air terminal and main subway station, providing rapid links to all the most important areas of Rome. Palatino Grand Hotel has 208 large rooms, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, 4 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palatino Grand Hotel Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palatino Grand Rome
- Rome Palatino Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Palatino Rome Italy
- Hotel Palatino