“Amazing tour!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #102 of 593 Tours & Activities in Rome
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a boutique tour agency specializing in Private made to measure tours, transport and accommodation for the selective tourist. We supply expert and official guides and chaperone services to all the major and minor sites in Italy and specialise in a tailor made experience for individuals or agencies who wish to avoid the crowds and plan their holiday in advance. We always supply our agency pre booked skip the line tickets for a more privileged experience and are proud to make our clients happy with our personalized service. We look forward to reading your requests, so don't hesitate to send an email or call. We are all ears...
“Amazing tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Eugenia was excellent. Overall great tour and would use them again on my next trip! She spent time on everything and had great knowledge! Highly highly recommend using Antony and Eugenia.

Visited August 2014

Montreal, Canada
“my experience at vatican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

"I did the tour with my two kids and it was a great experience. Our guide Eugenia, proved to be very knowledgeable.. As it is prohibited to talk inside the Sistine chapel, she used a state of the art digital board to explain all the features of the paintings, especially for the last judgement, as some characters painted by Michelangelo used as model statues that can be seen later in the musei. She gave us plenty of details of everything inside the Musei, the chapel and St Peter's cathedral.
The tour not only provides the opportunity of skipping the line, but most important to get actual information about things that otherwise would go unnoticed."

Visited July 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Early Morning Vatican Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had an awesome tour of the Vatican with Manuela from the Vatican Tour Company. We got into the Vatican Museum early and before the public which enabled us to see the Sistine Chapel and many other parts before the crowds arrived. Manuela was so knowledgable and full of interesting little facts about everything. You could tell that she was doing something she loves. My two daughters in the 20's commented how they couldn't believe they had been there 3.5 hours because they never got tired or bored by anything we saw or learned. I had already had a tour of the Vatican two years ago and this one far surpassed my expectations and my previous tour! Antony helped with all of the up front coordination and he also did an excellent job keeping us informed. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2014
Albany, New York
“Tour of the Vatican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

What an outstanding tour! I booked the Vatican Tour for 9 family members and the Vatican Tour Company contact, Antony, was absolutely great in assuring we all got organized and transported to the Vatican to meet our tour guide, Michael. Michael is both of wealth of information and funny - he made sure to engage our youngest nephew (9 years old) during the tour, which was just wonderful. If I could give the Vatican Tour Company a higher rating than excellent, I would do so. They are an outstanding service and I would highly recommend them.

Visited June 2014
Los Alamitos, California
“Rome vacation with Antony”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

A friend recommended this tour company to me and I couldn't have been any happier with our experience. Reservations are easily done on line and Antony even called me before we left to firm up the days and tours. We took 3 tours with them and had a great time. Antony is lots of fun so we had a lot of laughs while learning tons about the attractions we were seeing. I would definitely recommend the private tours. They're worth the extra money and you get into the venues with a minimum wait in line especially if you're going to the Vatican or Colosseum. Thanks Antony for making our trip a great one.

Visited June 2014