“Enjoyable to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,500 of 2,888 Rome B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Enjoyable to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I visited Rome on my was to the Italian Resort on Adriatic Sea and back, and I really like this place, and especially service provided by the host.
It's a clean and comfy for completely affordable and reasonable price.
Alessadro made this visit even more pleasant- he was very helpful , when meeting me at the airport, and explaining how to get to the entertainment places and landmarks of Rome, and gave me a hand when I got lost in a big city.
I had a very nice sleep, and the TV is set up to give you programs in several languages (even Russian!), and Alessandro speaks French as well. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
São Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I've been in Eleven Rome for 3 nights and it was perfecf. Nice bed, noiseproof window e excelent localization. The Merulana St. is about 1km from de Coliseum!
The room has a closet, a table with two chairs, a tv and a ventilator. Everything is working and in good conditions.
I only suggest to Alessandro to keep a refrigerator for guests and some metal forks and spoons. It helps a lot!
Alessandro is an amazing host and make our time in Rome more interesting. He help us a lot after we make a 24hours flight, transfering us to the Eleven Rome, where the check out is earlier.
I trully recomend!

• Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

It was a good cheap price, nice location, spacious, clean toilet and showers.
Warm hospitality and pleasant to stay there.

Good location - 15-20 minutes walk from Termini Rome, from the Coliseum and many other beauty of Rome.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Adana, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Located are very good, via merulana is one of the central streets. It's near neither metro station nor coliseum. Also quite safety and clean. Because of workers are friendly, we were satisfied when we left here

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Busan, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

A staff was really nice. He helped my family a lot.
The room and bathrooms were all clean.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Uk
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this "b&b" in July 2013...NEVER again! Having travelled around Europe for 2 months prior, staying in cheap hostels this was by far the most disgusting place we visited! Upon arrival we called "Alessandro" who arrived about 15 minutes late to tell us that there had been a "mix up" at the laundrette which meant our room would not be ready for another 2 hours as he still needed to make up the bed (how could this take 2 hours??) he suggested we leave our backpacks in the hall but when we refused and insisted that we leave them in our locked room, he had no choice but to let us in..where we discovered that the bed remained unmade from the previous guests and he clearly had just been too lazy to make the room up in time! The bathroom was horrific and the dirtiest place I have seen (especially for the price). The most awful part came on our 2nd night when we were awoken in the middle of the night by a group of men shouting in the street and ringing the b&b doorbell repeatedly. They gained access to the building and came into the b&b itself. They created a huge amount of noise and rummaged around in the "reception" desk and hall for about 45 minutes, slamming doors and shouting while other members of the group remained on the street yelling. The individuals then left and (presumably by accident) shut the door behind them so proceeded to scream and bang on the b&b door for an hour demanding to be let back in! IT WAS TERRIFYING!!!! Whether the intruders were guests I do not know, but the area is dodgy and I suspect they may have been "Alessandro" and his friends as a lot of time was spent going through drawers in the reception desk while making phone calls. They also stopped suddenly when we made a noise and crept around..THER was DEFINITELY SOMETHING SINISTER GOING ON! Needless to say, we found alternative accommodation for our final night in Rome. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!! To stay here will ruin your trip, I cannot stress this enough!! I have never written a review in my life but felt I had to as this place deserves to be shut down, presumably thanks to the lazy crook of an owner Alessandro.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Me and my friend had booked and paid to stay at this B&B for 3 nights, but on arrival, we were told that a family had lost their passports and luggage so they were currently staying in our room until they managed to sort something out. Having seen another review on here with the same story, I have to wonder whether this is a scam. We were told to go and stay at a sister B&B called Eleven Star and the manager even told us that the room there was even better than the one we had booked. Ha! First of all, he didn't even have the courtesy to take us there himself; instead he just handed us a map and told us to find it ourselves. When I asked him to take us, he said couldn't as he only had a scooter. Well, how about a taxi then? But no, apparently this B&B was only 5 minutes away and very easy to find. Maybe for him, but as me and my friend were tourists who had never been in Rome and who also had luggage with us, it took us 20 minutes to finally hunt this place down. Needless to say, this other B&B was even worst than the original. As many people have already said in their reviews, DO NOT trust the pictures as they have all clearly been photoshopped. The rooms were dirty and dark, the breakfast consisted of a stale cellophane-wrapped croissant, the hairdryer was broken, the water in the small shower never heated up even after 10 minutes of waiting, the room service consisted of someone making up the bed but leaving us with the thinnest wet bath towels and an overflowing bin. There were also never any staff around, and on our last day as we checked out, we asked if we could leave our luggage with them and collect them later in the day as we had a late flight, and they said yes. I thought, finally they’re doing something right! However, when we came to collect our luggage, the staff were nowhere in sight and our bags were left in the reception, which another reviewer had already said was a two foot wide corridor. We didn’t even have to notify anyone; we simply walked over, picked it up and left. Anyone could have done the same thing, and it was just pure luck that no one had thought to steal anything. We booked through lastminute.com and saw that this B&B had a three star rating. I simply cannot understand how they ever managed that as I wouldn’t even give it two. In fact, I have been in two star B&B’s that were much cleaner and had better service. Avoid at all cost.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to B&B Eleven Rome? Share your experiences!