“port to Rome” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #241 of 593 Tours & Activities in Rome
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Rome's No 1 Airport Transfer Service. Civitavecchia Port transfer. Need a private Rome airport transfer? Book an arrival transfer in Rome and you will be met and transferred conveniently to your hotel in the center of town. Intelligent Flight Monitoring.
dc
20 attraction reviews
“port to Rome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

As we came out of the port our driver was waiting right there and we were in the vehicle and on our way very promptly. My husband thought our "mini-tour" would be just a quick drive by but at each place we stopped and got out to take photos and explore the area a little bit. This was particularly welcome at St. Peter's as the whole world appeared to be there for Holy Week. Our driver managed tiny streets and cafes seemingly in the road without a problem and we always felt completely safe with him. Out hotel was in a quieter area with no sign outside but he had researched it and took us right to the door. The whole experience was an excellent start to our four days in the city.
We also got a transfer to the airport and the driver was there early and very quickly transported us to the airport.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company which was less expensive than a similar option provided by the cruise company and which didn't take you to your hotel.

Visited April 2015

Glasgow, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“Port to Airport with a smile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

We booked them weeks before we set off on our holiday to transfer us from our ship at Civitvecchia to the Airport at Ciampino. We got great communication and help from them by email and a competitive price. Well, much cheaper than any other option for four people and luggage.

Then we changed our pick up time the night before we were due to be collected.

They responded immediately by email. Gave us the option of being collected when it suited us, turned up half an hour early, the driver loaded all our luggage in to the luxury people carrier and got us to the airport faster than we could hope for without breaking any speed records.

What more could you possibly ask for?

Would happily recommend them and will certainly use them again if we are visiting Italy.

Thank you!

Visited March 2015
Hong Kong Region, China
“Roman City Tour and Transfer between Port and Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015

We, a group of 13 people from an Asian country, enjoyed very much the professional services provided by Rome-Airport Net Tours. Our itinerary was a little complicated as not all people came to Rome at the same time, but Mauro and staff from the company managed to follow our itinerary closely and adjusted the services accordingly and timely. The drivers knew the city and roads very well and were efficient in driving us around the city. They were nice and helpful and were very willing to change plans to suit our needs. The vehicles were large enough to accommodate all of us with full loads of large and small luggages. I would definitely call them again when I have a chance to visit Rome again.

Visited January 2015
Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City, Russia
“A reliable service from-to the Rome airports”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015

I have booked a taxi by Rome-Airport net Tours using their website.
It was very easy to book just using a credit card for confirmation, no pre-payment.
The car was at my place even earlier so i didn't wait any minute, the driver was polite and helpful.
Unfortunately i forgot my bag at the car and couldn't contact the driver directly but thanks to the taxi manager Mauro he found the bag and kept it safe in the office till i picked it up.
Who knows if i get it back if i used a usual street taxi..
Strongly recommend Rome-Airport net Tours taxi service.

Visited January 2015
3 attraction reviews
“Very reliable and efficient service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2015

I had doubts if I should use Rome-airport for my return trip from the airport o cittavecchia or another high rated company, but I am very pleased with my choice.
Both times the cars offered where top of line, drivers were efficient and and helpful. They had a sign with my name, easy to find and the process of rebooking one of leg of my journey was seamless over sms.
I recommend you choose them for your next trip to Rome.

Been to Rome-Airport net Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rome-Airport net Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.