“Eat or leave” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Nuremberg, Germany
“Eat or leave”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Even as hotel guests they said we had to leave because we just wanted to drink something in the half-empty "cafe" romano. So stay away if you're not planning to eat.

Izmir, Turkey
“First lunch of 2014”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We found Romana while we were walking around Spanish steps on the first day of 2014 which was so crowded and all reataurants were full . Looked at the menu and decided to try . We were lucky to walk in. Alya loved her spaghetti and we enjoyed our Chianti .

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Izmir, Turkey
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Good food, well prepared, served timely.
Waiter suggested a nice chianti for us, and the best dessert in Rome, according to my 8 year old daughter.
Nice, clean bathrooms which is a rarity in Rome.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Forget it. Too expensive for the bad service you get”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

It looked nice. It had the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. Yet we had to wait 25 minutes for our dessert. When we asked a waiter why the delay, he answered why we were in such a hurry. When we told the maitre d' about this is situation, she just apologized but did not offer anything. One salad, one coffee, one water and one dessert and bad service for 40 euro.

Not worth it at all. Avoid and spend your money somewhere else. And Trip Advisor, I think you are giving your certificated of excellence to anybody these days.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Greece
“The worst foot I ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I did not stay in the hotel, but as it is located in the trade center I stopped for a while to have something for lunch. I had a pizza and my husband tonnarelli (a kind of pasta). Both of them were very but. The pizza should be the worst I ever had everywhere in the world. The pasta was just put in the boiled water. We discuss the problem with the manager, and we gave back to the chef our food. Off course we pay for that: 22.00 Euros. No I will never go there again, and I recommend to everyone who respect the good food to do the same.