“Superb Service” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Gatineau, Canada
“Superb Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

TransfersRome, Massimiliano and his team of livered chauffeurs and immaculate Mercedes-Benz vehicles were fantastic. While in Rome this late November, we used their services five times and always on time, actually early. We had no worry whatsoever.

I could not recommend enough this company, They are true professionals, dedicated and also always available to help with courtesy and politeness.

We will certainly use their services again next time in Italy.

Visited November 2012

Fairfield, California
“Above and Beyond the Call of Duty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We used Transfers Rome for a roundtrip Airport- Rome-Civitavecchia-Rome-Airport. Massimilliano is really nice guy, helpful and very professional. Driver were very courteoust and a joy to be with. Automobiles were very clean.They offer excellent service for very reasonable price. Will definitely recommendthere service and would most definitly use again. Thomas

Visited November 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Travel Agent Fam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I am a retired travel agent and had the pleasure of booking a Tuscany get away with four of my gal pals. Our rental villa was outside Lucca and our flight was into Rome. To either fly to Pisa or Florence, we had a five hour layover and then would still need ground transportation. We made the choice to go by private transfer. It was a wash time wise but the advantage was being taken directly to our accommodations and the cost divided by five was about the same as a flight. Massimiliano was friendly, prompt and most helpful with the booking. He was kind enough to allow an hour stop in Orvieto for a much needed lunch/vist/stretch your legs visit at no extra fee. Upon our arrival in Rome, our driver was waiting outside Immigration and the van was parked nearby for boarding. He drove safely and professional and did an excellent job finding our location which was outside a GPS scope. We again used the company on our return from the Rome rail station to our hotel with the same reliable service. The company also does private sightseeing tours of Rome which I would have used but we didn't have the time. Over all I would recommend anyone seeking ground transportation to at least get a quote and consider the convenience.

Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Transfers Rome picked us up at the Rome airport on time and drove us to our destination in central Rome. They also picked up four of us from Rome and took us to Civitavecchia in a very comfortable, air conditioned van. Julian our driver was great! Julian also picked us up after our cruise and drove us to Fiumicino. He was there waiting for us at the port. I would use them again as they were extremely reliable and professional.

Visited October 2012
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Excellent Car Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is a great car service to use when you are traveling in Italy. I recently used this car service to take me from cruise ship port to the airport. When the car pulled up, it was clean both inside and out. The man was very calm, quiet, and nice. He took all of my friends and my luggage and gently put them in the trunk. There was no aggressive driving. Overall, I had a very pleasant experience.

Visited October 2012

Been to Transfers Rome Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Transfers Rome Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later