“THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN ROME” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
10 % OFF
Ranked #2 of 1,267 Hotels in Rome
Vancouver, Canada
“THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN ROME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

Hotel Deko is hands down the nicest hotel I have stayed in. The rooms are beautifully decorated. Serena and Marco, the young and charming couple that run this gorgeous boutique hotel have done a magnificent job of blending modern and interesting design with historical architecture.
My partner and I were so lucky to have found this little gem located near Via Veneto which takes you to all the important and beautiful sites Rome has to offer.
Not only is it close to everything but after a long day of exploring Serena and Marco will greet you with a smile and a bottle of prosecco.
It feels as if they are welcoming you into their home. They are filled with information on places to see and where to eat.
I couldn't recommend this place enough. Don't bother looking anywhere else.
- Anna Lucia

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
arb59181
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

I've been traveling for the better part of 4 months and in the last weeks, I have found the bet hotel of my entire trip. Miy husband and I stayed here for 3 nights after (luckily) Marco emailed us to tell us of a last minute cancellation. Well, I'd just like to send out a heartfelt thanks to the people that canceled allowing us to stay in this amazing hotel. All the reviews below are accurate and I can do nothing other than concur. Marco and Serena run a lovely guest house and I can't say enough about their hospitality. We were rather exhausted when we got to Rome and though not nearly as chatty as normal, Marco and Serena immediately pulled us out of our sleepy shells and embraced us with their warmth and clear love of their city. And that feeling stayed with us for the entirety of our three days at Deko Rome. When we left in the morning, came back during the day, and left again for dinner...we were treated with all the friendliness of a long known friend or family member. And let me tell you, after 4 months of anonymous hotel receptionists, this is a true treat.

In addition to general friendliness, Serena and Marco supplied us with excellent local suggestions for food, drinks, and things to do. The restaurants they suggest are their favorites and as a result, authentic and off the beaten tourist track.

The hotel is new and spotless, truly a gem. It is also in a fantastic area that is within walking distance of everything, or near to all lines of transportation if you choose to take the metro or bus.

All in all, we loved it...will be recommending our friends to come, and will be back again ourselves in the future. Do not hesitate, book Deko Rome before it's too late!

Thank you Marco and Serena for a fantastic stay, you're truly amazing hosts, we'll be back!

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

I had one night to spend alone in Rome. I was supposed to stay in another hotel, but something went wrong there, and they moved me to deko. At the beginning I was upset, but the moment I got there, they welcomed me so kindly.. The rooms are great new and clean, u have everything you need.. The managers of the hotel are a lovely couple, that make u feel at home (I didn't felt the fact that I was alone..), kind and generous..
Breakfast is fresh and tasty.
You really don't need more than that!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We came to Italy for our honeymoon and were unable to find the desirable hotel accommodations for a reasonable price. We liked the boutique style hotels and were recommended to stay at Deko. Marco responded to our request promptly and then met us welcoming at the clean, modern boutique hotel. His and Serena's welcoming hospitality was irrmeasurable and so nice to experience in such a large foreign country. They recommended wonderful restaurants, must sees and local establishments to try. Wifi is free, complementary breakfast was good and Marco was always willing to offer a coffee.
It was very clean, comfortable and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks Deko Rome.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

Don't waste your time looking for other hotels. Book here now! Best value with the best location. Friendliest staff of all hotels in the entire world. If you don't stay here you are making a mistake. Wow, what a hotel!

John & Anna

• Stayed June 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

Deko Rome only opened a few months ago - but Marco and Serena do a FANTASTIC job!
Everything inside is new, new, new and very clean + modern. The rooms are big and the bathrooms are amazing - the showers have great water pressure!

The hotel is in a great location near Via Veneto and a close walk to both Barberini and Spagna metro stops. Both Serena and Marco can suggest amazing restaurants (try 34!) and the best places in the area if you need to run errands etc.

I highly recommend staying here - the rooms are a GREAT value for Rome. I'll definitely be staying here the next time I visit, and will be telling all my friends to do the same!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

We were welcomed into the boutique hotel with a warm smile and a freshly brewed espresso. Serena and Marco were superb hosts, even sharing their family's home cooked goods with us over a glass of wine. This hotel oozes style (expecially the Deko chairs!!!) with Serena choosing and even designing some of the hotel's pieces. The rooms are sleek and spacious with fantastic en-suite facilities.

Deko Rome is in a great location, set in a very high-end area of Rome. Walking around this area, we felt very safe and were within easy access to all the main sights. Marco and Serena also recommended places to eat and drink nearby which did not disappoint.

We will definitely be back and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Rome.

Room Tip: email them direct: info@dekorome.com