“Not the best” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7,239 of 8,266 restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Diner, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Description: This restaurant-diner is a family run business just a block from the Vatican City walls. Great location, great prices (for the area) and fast service!
“Not the best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

I went there today after visiting the Vatican. There was hardly anyone inside and the staff were slow and unfriendly. The food was okay, nothing special. If you're a tourist visiting Rome for the first time, you MIGHT like it. I don't recommend this place if you're looking for a quick bite or even a beer.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

14% Recommend
Ghent
“Bad food and bad service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I went in for a quick bite and what I got was a panini burned black on both sides whith salami that tasted like plastic. Unfriendly staff. Definitely a no go zone!

Visited April 2012
Santarem, Portugal
“It was not a bad experience, but it's not a place that I would like to go back to”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is a cute restaurant, the staff is nice and so on... The bad thing was really the food. It was average. I ordered a pizza a they brought me a pre-made one. A friend of mine ordered a lasagna and they had the nerve to bring it the original recipient (something made of paper or plastic). We did't even had the right to eat a real plate.
Me and my friend payed 9.50€ for a menu, and we had the right to 1 (small) pizza, 1 (small) lasagna and one drink. We shared the drink. If we had ordered one more drink we would have to pay 2 more euros.

PS: the bathroom didn't even have toillet paper.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“I have breakfast here every day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2011

I live next door to the American Bar and I come here for breakfast every day. The guys serving are nice, fast speedy and talkitive. The palce has wi-fi so I can check my email while having coffee, or read the news paper (yes, they have free newspapers in here). The croissants are warm and the cappuccino is what you expect a cappuccino to be. They also have other paistries, or juices if you are not a coffee drinker. Optimal for some relaxing time as there are couches and chairs and good company.

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
santa fe
“easy fast and perfect for the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

this place is perfect! we took a tour and the guide stopped here for a quick coffee stop. we then were looking for a place to eat to then continue our day of touring. they are funny, simple and the food is fast and easy.

well priced for the area and quick for the occasion.

• Visited April 2011